Masport respects the privacy of every individual who visits our website. Personal information will be collected only where we expressly request your personal information. Any personal information that we request will be used for the following purposes only:
- To fulfil any service or provide information that you might request, in which case we may disclose information to third parties solely for the purpose of fulfilling your request;
- To improve the quality of our website and the services that we provide to you;
- To send to you marketing information relating to new products or services or to notify you of changes to our website. This will only be done where you have specifically agreed to be contacted for these purposes using the "opt in" features within our website;
- To monitor your use of our website; and
- To aggregate statistics about customers, traffic patterns and related site information in an anonymous form.
You have the right as an individual to find out what personal information we hold about you and to request that we correct any errors in your personal information. Also, you may request that we do not use your personal information.
What are the benefits to me of Masport collecting my information? Collecting this information will help Masport to achieve the following:
- To allow Masport to fulfil services or provide information requested by you;
- To help us create website content more relevant to you;
- To make improvements to our website;
- To assess general trends within the website and its use; and
- Where you have given us your permission, to alert you to new products, special offers, updated information, job opportunities and/or other new services that Masport considers to be of interest to you.
How do I "opt out"?
We will only send marketing information to you if you have given your permission to be contacted. If you wish to opt out of the receipt of our marketing information you can select the appropriate response on the information sent to you. If you wish to withdraw your permission at any other time you may do so by contacting us through the 'Contact Us' section of this website.
How do I amend information about myself?
You may request that we amend any of your personal information that we hold by contacting us using the details set out in the 'Contact Us' section of this website.
All rights, including copyright and database right, in the Masport website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to Glen Dimplex Australasia Ltd, or otherwise used by Glen Dimplex Australasia Ltd as permitted by applicable law.
In accessing Masport web pages, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own private use or for providing information to your business (permitted use) but not for any commercial or public use. You can download and use the service on a single CPU at a time and you can print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on the Masport website for the above permitted use.
Except for permitted use above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of the Masport website without the prior written permission of Glen Dimplex Australasia Ltd.
Our policy is one of constant development and improvement. Whilst this website is accurate at the time of publication, you are advised to check these specifications with the product. It is intended to help with your purchasing decision. It is not intended to replace the installation manual which provides more detailed information and should be disregarded if specifications and / or appearances are changed in the interests of continuous improvement. - See more at: http://masportnz.businesscatalyst.com/privacy#sthash.viWirnwe.dpuf